Recent Before & After Photos

Candle Fire - Chapin, SC


Candles sure make your home smell wonderful. But they can also be dangerous. SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork cleaned and restored this Chapin, SC home back to it's pr... READ MORE



Electrical Fire - Columbia, SC


SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork responded to a fire loss in Columbia, SC. This fire damage was the result of connected extension cords placed under an area rug. The f... READ MORE



Fire damage in Chapin, SC


Whole house was affected by smoke due to an over turned candle.



Fire damage in Chapin, SC


Pack out, cleaning and repairs and now it looks like new,



Candle Fire - Chapin, SC


This photo is from a fire damage, a candle tipped over in a bedroom causing damage through out the home. Notice the soot and fire extinguisher residue on the fl... READ MORE



Fire damage in Chapin, SC


Heavy smoke and soot thru house. We did the move out, cleaning and repairs.



Fire damage in Chapin, SC


Our crews worked on cleaning this house.



E-Cigarette Fire - Columbia, SC


SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork assisted a family in Columbia, SC when an E-Cigarette caught fire in a bedroom. We helped the family move out of their home into ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire - Columbia, SC


SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork responded to a fire loss in Columbia, SC. This fire damage was the result of connected extension cords placed under an area rug. The f... READ MORE



Carpet Cleaning - Chapin, SC


As one of our cleaning services, SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork offers Carpet Cleanings. Pictured is a before and after shot of a carpet cleaning performed by SERVPR... READ MORE