About SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork
Christopher & Monica Cromer
Owners of SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork
WHO WE ARE
Chris and Monica Cromer are the proud owners of SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork. After a short period of working in corporate America, Chris and Monica decided they were called to do more – both having prior experience in healthcare, law enforcement and insurance they hoped to further pursue their passion for helping those in need of assistance. As lifelong members of the Dutch Fork community they planted even deeper roots by opening their franchise in 1998.
The Cromers have played a crucial role in helping countless customers in their 20+ years of business and hope to continue providing the highest standard of service to The Midlands of South Carolina.
SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork understands the stress that occurs as a result of fire, smoke, water and mold damage to your property. Our staff hopes to restore a sense of tranquility to those affected by property loss by working to ensure when we leave it appears “Like it never even happened.”
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork specializes in cleanup and restoration of commercial as well as residential properties in the event of fire, smoke and water damage. Does your home or business have mold or mildew? We’ve got you covered! Our mitigation crews are ready to restore your property to a safe and healthy condition.
Our staff consists of highly trained technicians equipped to handle any situation. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Dutch Fork.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Chapin Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Irmo Chamber of Commerce
- Newberry County Joint Planning Commission
- 2012 - Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2013 - Director's Platinum for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2014 - Director's Platinum for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2016 - Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2017 - Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2018 - Millionaire's Silver for Outstanding Performance