Molded Basement in Chapin, SC
This sub-story office space endured water damage from a leaking pipe in the shower. This space is not used frequently by the homeowner so it was not detected immediately. In that short amount of time, the conditions of the space were changed drastically. The humidity level as well as added moisture created the perfect environment for mold growth. Our technicians were able to extract the water, remove damaged flooring and treat the affected areas with SERVPRO products designed to eliminate and prohibit mold growth.
You should never attempt to clean mold on your own. There are many products available at your local hardware store that market themselves to eliminate mold, most of them remove the color on the surface of the mold making it appear that your problems are gone! Our certified mold abatement technicians know that you're likely to see that pesky green again.